Casper Autism & Special Needs Support
Support for families dealing with a variety of disabilities
We hold monthly, drop-in support meetings during the school year, September to May, with inclusive, family-friendly activities throughout the year. Please join us!
Monthly Meetings - Mondays
5:30 to 6:45 p.m.
Natrona County Library (Crawford Room - Basement)
Oct 10 (Updated)
President, Anne Holman
Treasurer, Christy Garner
- Casper Autism & Special Needs Brochure
View Page One
View Page Two
- [email protected]
- Casper Autism Support - Facebook
- Natrona County Autism & Special Needs Support Group - Facebook
P.O. Box 1687
Casper, WY 82602
The Friendships & Dating Program teaches teens and adults, 16 years old and older, with disabilities how to develop and maintain healthy relationships and prevent interpersonal violence.
- This evidence-based program is now being offered through Wyoming Independent Living!
- View Flyer
- Wyoming Independent Living
- Hybrid: (Zoom & in area Centers)
- Orientation (Workshop attendees, parents, caregivers, etc.)
Tues, 2/7/23 5:30-7:30pm
- Workshops: Tues & Thurs - 2/14/23-4/10/23, 1:30-3:00pm